Welcome to the XXIVth EUCARPIA Maize and Sorghum Conference -
Integrating quantitative and molecular genetics to develop new breeding methods in maize and sorghum
October 7 – 9, 2019
On behalf of the Scientific Committee we are pleased to invite you to attend the XXIVth EUCARPIA Maize and Sorghum Conference.
Research and development in plant breeding has supreme relevance for securing yield and yield stability in agricultural production. We bring together molecular, quantitative and computational expertise to learn about the latest developments in maize and sorghum breeding and discuss future research needs. With the new technologies, plant breeding has become more exciting and dynamic than ever, so please follow our invitation and join us in October this year.
Alain Charcosset: Chair of the EUCARPIA Maize and Sorghum Section
Chris-Carolin Schön: Chair of the Scientific Committee
The conference will precede the TAST2019 symposium (“Towards Abiotic Stress Tolerance”; www.TAST2019.wzw.tum.de), to be held at the same venue October 10, 2019 as part of the Plant Sciences Symposia Series.
- Gustavo de los Campos, Michigan State University, USA
- Mathieu Falque, INRA, France
- Caroline Gutjahr, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Frank Hochholdinger, University of Bonn, Germany
- Matt Hufford, Iowa State University, USA
- Christina Lehermeier, RAGT, France
- Aaron Lorenz, University of Minnesota, USA
- Emma Mace, University of Queensland, Australia
- Albrecht Melchinger, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Emilie Millet, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Laurence Moreau, INRA, France
- Pedro Revilla, CSIC, Spain
- Cinta Romay, Cornell University, USA
- David Pot, CIRAD, France
- Michelle Stitzer, UC Davis, USA
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.