GISAS summer school: experiments and analysis
To register for the "GISAS summer school: experiments and analysis", which will be hosted by the Technical University of Munich, Germany, from 17/07/16 till 22/07/16 you need to do the following:
- Submit a mini-proposal regarding the samples you would like to measure at the summer school. See Lectures & Experiments on the left for more details on the experiments. To gain access to submission you need to set-up an account for this website. Press the dark blue button "Submit contribution" to start this process.
- You can find the mini-proposal template here.
- Your mini-proposal will be evaluated. Upon acceptance you will get a registration code.
- If you have the registration code, log into your website account and press "Register now" to register and pay for the summer school.
- Please also register at the reactor using this link here. Click "create now" to register on the website.
The account generated for you during step 1 enables you to access your documents related to GISAS 2016 (invoice, booking confirmation/ticket) also at a later point in time and allows extending your bookings if desired.
If you have already an account on this registration website please login on the left of this page, else create an account via the "register now" button.
In case you have any problem with the registration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.